Click The ONLINE GIVING BUTTON to Get Started
If you have questions, click the frequently asked questions button, or contact the church office at 515-262-6007.
Oakwood United Methodist Church provides an electronic option for making regular and one-time donations to the church. You can contribute to our general fund, our building fund, missions and from time-to-time special offerings. Your gifts can be debited automatically from your checking or savings account, or processed using your credit or debit card. Our Online Giving program offers convenience for you, much-needed donation consistency for our church and allows you to easily change your donations or view your giving history.
To get started with online giving either:
1. Go to your Apple or Android store and search for VANCO,
then download the Giving+ app.
2. Search for Oakwood by typing in our name or using the
zip code 50327.
3. Follow the prompts to either set up an account or give a one- time gift. Remember, if you set up an account you can give reoccurring gifts, track, review or change your giving.
1. Go to our website at www.oakwoodlife.org
2. Click on Online Giving at the top of the page.
3. Click the Online Giving Button.
4. Follow the prompts to sign-up.
Through Online Giving you can contribute to our general fund, missions, the building fund or special funds throughout the year.
For detailed information, click on the Frequently Asked Questions button above.